Yunsil Superman 78 2nd Run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn, I'm new to this group. Been on SSF casually, but recently discovered this. If I had known earlier i would have been all over this for a 2nd run and trying to gain interest for it.

I know this is an old thread at this point but anyone still interested in trying to get a run of this going, unfortunately my hot toys suit shield is starting to crack and i want to gauge interest before trying to reach out.

I know this is an old thread at this point but anyone still interested in trying to get a run of this going, unfortunately my hot toys suit shield is starting to crack and i want to gauge interest before trying to reach out.
I don't think she is taking any commissions on right now until 2023

I don't think she is taking any commissions on right now until 2023
I wouldn't even mind waiting but i got a response saying only the project host can request another run. I've sent out an email to see if there is a possibility

If you cant get involved in another run, geewhiz customs makes a set that is EXTREMELY similar.
Thanks for the suggestion, I've seen some of the pics of the geewhiz suit and it looks pretty great. Just maybe a bit thicker? I may end up getting that one and hoping a yunsil run eventually comes along. For now I'm just waiting to see what pops up this month.

Thanks for the suggestion, I've seen some of the pics of the geewhiz suit and it looks pretty great. Just maybe a bit thicker? I may end up getting that one and hoping a yunsil run eventually comes along. For now I'm just waiting to see what pops up this month.
Sounds like a plan! I own the geewhiz, so if you'd like to see some in hand pics, just let me know.

I can do that. I'll send you a pm later...hate to clog up the thread with my crappy pics! Anything in particular you want to see?
I just want to see the fit, cape, shield. Looks like it is maybe a little thicker than Yunsil in other pics I've seen. So like it kind of loses a little muscle definition.

Last edited:
Back